EFFECTIVE: March 20, 2020 6:00PM
LAST UPDATED: March 22, 2020 2:32PM
OUR OFFICES WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED:
As part of the emergency mandate announced by the State of New York, we will be temporarily closing our offices, until further notice.
Below is some important information that we want you to know.
TAX DEADLINE RELIEF:
Please be aware that the IRS has extended all tax filing deadlines to July 15, 2020.
In addition, they have announced a waiver of penalties and interest until July 15, 2020 for individual tax payers with a tax liability of less than $1MM.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU WHILE OUR OFFICES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED:
All mail “in-transit” and “new” will be safely delivered because we have a mail-slot. WE DO NOT RECOMMENDING SENDING ANY MAIL VIA UPS OR FEDEX THAT MIGHT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE.
You can make a payment to us in the following manner. (Your timely payment is much appreciated at this time).
– Mail a check using the USPS. DO NOT SEND VIA UPS or FEDEX OR IN ANY WAY THAT REQUIRES A SIGNATURE.
– Send a payment using Zelle to: email@example.com
– Our staff will have access to email and voicemail during this time so please email us at our regular email addresses.
– Should you have general inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please visit this site for our latest announcements. We will be posting updated information as it becomes readily available.
As we work through this national crisis together, we hope that you and your family stay safe and take the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.